Rustic Attic Terms & Conditions – read carefully
- All new orders are confirmed in writing with a written quote. Your deposit is typically set out on the written quote and is required before the order is put into our work que.
- We rely on you, the customer to provide correct measurements. We offer a blog that talks about how to measure. Once started, custom orders cannot be cancelled or altered and your balance will be due and payable, once your custom work is completed. If sizing is incorrect, a new order will be necessary with a new deposit. All sales are final on custom orders.
- Once you are advised that a custom order is ready for pick up – you will need to arrange to pick up within 30 days. Custom orders left more than 30 days will be considered abandoned with your deposit forfeited. We reserve the right to resell any custom order left more than 30 days. In addition, your balance will be due and payable.
- Special hardware orders are accepted and require payment in full to place the order. If drop ship is requested, the shipping fee will be extra.
- Payment is full is required during pick up or on delivery. If sending EMT, ensure you have transmitted your remittance so that you are not waiting before your items can be released.
- Completion timeline is approximate and can change without notice, although we try to keep you up to date.
- We are not designers or architects therefore, cannot advise you on hardware installation, remodelling to accommodate the door, if your space is built correctly. If you are unsure, we suggest you retain the services of a contractor.
- Stain variation may occur as each piece of wood is unique and can absorb the stain differently. A clear coat is not applied to any surface unless order and specified on the quote.
- We do not offer installations at this time. We cannot guarantee installations completed by your contractor.
- Sliding door hardware, handles or any hardware etc. are not installed on doors when you pick up or on delivery to avoid damage to the door or hardware in transit.
- Custom doors or furniture are not eligible for returns or cancellations. Please carefully review your quote for sizes including ensuring that you have measured correctly.
- Once your deposit is received, your measurements set out on the quote are deemed to be correct. Changed can be made if the custom work has not been started. If changes relate to size, design or finish, they could be an additional fee, which we will advise you on.
- The customer is responsible for loading and securing items that are being picked up. Any and all items loaded into vehicles are no longer the responsibility of Rustic Attic and or any employees, subcontractors, affiliates. We recommend you arrive for pick up with proper equipment and/or packaging materials. We do not wrap or apply cardboard to the doors or furniture for transportation.
- Due to varying moisture content in the air, some warping of natural wood products can occur. Warping of the doors, beams or any other natural wood product is normal. Warped, cracked or checked items cannot be returned, replaced or refunded. The lumber used to fabricate these doors is kiln dried.
- Grooves are not inserted into the bottom of the door, unless requested as our hardware comes with front and back floor guides. If you are using your own hardware, please advise if you require the groove. Unless advised, the quote price does not include the groove.
- Any and all information given is privacy protected and will not be shared.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for returnable items such as hardware. This restocking is assessed by supplier and not negotiable. Rustic Attic determines what is returnable. Hardware, if accepted for return must be in the original packaging and unused.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, EMT, certified cheque and cash as payment methods.
Credit card payment requests will be sent a secure link through our service provider.
By submitting your order and payment, you acknowledge these terms and conditions.